The Big Story
Sudan and South Sudan will resume discussions on the demarcation of the border and security aimed at easing tensions between the two countries, Juba official said....
A Chinese state-owned company has signed a framework agreement with Sudan to build the east African country's first nuclear...
The threats came three days after four Ugandan police officers were shot dead while patrolling on its territory on Lake Albert...
Two people have been confirmed dead, one in Kisumu and another in Siaya, as the weekly protest by Cord against IEBC...
Global leaders met in Istanbul on Monday to tackle a "broken" humanitarian system that has left 130 million people in need of...
The listed power producer will be selling 4.4 billion new shares at $0.065 to its existing shareholders in the ratio of two for...
- Battle for media revenue shapes up as tables turn on Ogilvy
- Exporters to pay more for containers
- Rwanda mining sector to diversify as global prices of tin, coltan fall
- DSE listed companies lose out to govt bonds
- East Africa’s reinsurance sector gaining momentum
- Kenya to award 17 new oil and gas exploration blocks
- History and horror of Rwandan genocide
- Going hiking? Good attitude matters
- Bagamoyo musicians thrill at the beat
- Why migration visa is slice of sausage
- Painful depths of tradition
- Veronika bares her feelings in ‘Hide or Seek’
- Soldiers climb Kilimanjaro to help victims of war