Prime Minister Kassim Majaliwa yesterday said he will permanently move his office from Dar es Salaam to the designated capital...
The changing business environment meant that the DTAs were no longer effective....
Bank of Kigali has borrowed $30.7 million from the European Investment Bank, to finance private enterprises....
Kenya is at a risk of defaulting on foreign debt obligations should the current accumulation rate in borrowing be followed by...
- Rwanda bans middlemen in minerals trade
- Tanzania secures $7.6 billion financing deal from Chinese lender to build new railway
- National Bank seeking $40m loan from major shareholders
- Make USE main T-bills, bonds market, govt told
- VAT on tourism and port services to stay
- Umeme faces drop in revenue as customers cut back power usage