The Big Story
Kenya aims to save the economy $90 million worth of forex spent annually on imports....
Tanzania opposition party’s supreme governing council unanimously voted to sack the former chairman. ...
Uganda’s National Social Security Fund is now investing outside its borders, as it faces a period of diminished returns from...
- Magufuli orders major reforms at the port of Dar
- Tribalism, ‘collapsed’ economy straining South Sudan army
- East African court rules out Burundi suspension
- Museveni’s first 100 days: ‘More of the same’
- Q&A with Gad Opiyo on East Africa architects' services
- UN aid agency shifts focus to Burundi refugees
- Kigali waste-energy firm seeks to expand in East Africa
- Now deposit-taking Saccos start lowering rates
- Magufuli commissions new aircraft for tourist routes
- Rwandan franc to drop further against dollar
- Uganda, Kenya in spat over beef, sugar
- Kenya Airways shuttle service shelved one month on
- Uganda banks on bancassurance to grow business
- Tough year for Kenyan car makers as sales decline
- Media, public access to govt information remains ‘difficult’
- Rwanda: Boost for access to justice as majority age lowered to 18
- Rwandan parents seek govt’s help to stop further increase in fees
- Rwanda banks urged to finance production of export goods
- ARM Cement’s new Kigali plant causes jitters among market players
- Have ‘planetiquette’ to make flight pleasant for others
- Devout KCB Rwanda chief who loves to pray
- Mohinder Dhillon: Life with a camera
- BOOK REVIEW: Inhabitants of the ‘City of Thorns’
- Snap! As two galleries offer photo shows!
- Caving in Mount Suswa
- SHORT STORY: Daring to eat on the edge