The Big Story
Kenya is reviewing its plans to take up the second foreign currency-denominated debt in less than three years in the face of political jitters linked to the 2017 general election....
Jubilee Insurance has today announced its entry into the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) market with its medical insurance...
Last week Igad joined the US in accepting replacement of Dr Riek Machar as the First Vice President of South Sudan....
Early results indicate the ruling party will win the elections in all the five new districts of Rubanda, Kagadi, Kakumiro,...
Tanzania police stormed an opposition party meeting at a Dar es Salaam hotel on Monday afternoon and ordered them to stop it,...
Cabinet has approved a budget proposal for the 2016/17 fiscal year which nearly tripled spending at $520 million....
- Tanzania keeps close eye on Kenya's interest rates cap impact
- Kenya banking stocks fall for third session as bargain hunters creep in
- Kenya's move to cap bank rates rattles East Africa
- Region classifies hotels to enable joint East African marketing
- Tech helps Tanzania to discover more gold reserves
- No bailout for excesses, Uganda govt warns tycoons
- The allure of business class travel
- Dr Muheki: A cup of tea with friends is all I need after work
- Silent suffering after the switch
- One in three at risk from the bully boys
- Symbolic art pieces express outrage on gender violence
- Best and worst of San Francisco
- SHORT STORY: Of sunsets and forests