The leader of an opposition party in strife-torn Burundi has been arrested and accused of "endangering state security",...
Kenya's economy will hit the government's growth target of 6 per cent this year on the back of private sector performance....
- Sudan rebuts Amnesty claim of chemical weapon use in Darfur
- Carlos Lopes resigns as ECA chief
- Protests after Ugandan shot dead by US police
- Kenya says has met all terms for direct US flights
- Congo's Bemba appeals ICC conviction
- Tanzania Magufuli fires officials over 'fake' earthquake account
- Japan navy steps up war on Somalia piracy with base in Djibouti
- Can Africa's mobile money revolution reduce poverty?
- Mobile lending customers in Uganda hit 0.6m in two months
- Rwanda retains key repo rate at 6.5pc
- JamboJet flies out of the red with $1.26m profit on traveller growth
- Bidco cleared of environment breach charges
- Motorcycles set to become main mode of transport in Africa
- Kenya to keep importing maize from Uganda
- Rwanda police caution churches about human trafficking
- Rwanda moves to promote local textile factories
- Rwanda insurance firms accuse pharmacies of hoarding drugs
- High tariffs fail to discourage car imports
- Rwanda judiciary turns to web-based filing of cases
- EDITORIAL: Let’s make Rwanda a no go zone for human traffickers
- World Bank, govt join hands to give Nyamirambo a facelift
- Passionate female rider beat all odds to finish gruelling Tour d'EAC
- The ground pilots who ‘fly’ you safely
- Kibeho shrines in Rwanda attracts pilgrims from afar
- BOOK REVIEW: On saving the King of Sweden
- GALLERIES: Stylish show for a new beginning?
- SHORT STORY: Coffee with officer Opondo
- A la brunch gives Kigali a new buzz