The Big Story
The noose is tightening on bad debtors, with settling of Sacco loans now also added to factors be used to determine a borrower’s creditworthiness....
For viewers, especially in East Africa, many aspects of their typical daily grind are well captured....
Tanzania becomes the first country in East Africa to require a curtain wall between money transfer and mobile phone services. ...
- Former South Sudan minister forms new political party
- DR Congo cracks down on gold smugglers
- Maritime border row: Experts advise Kenya, Somalia to join hands
- Trial for Rwanda terror suspects begins as more arrests made
- No European Union access to jailed leader Victoire Ingabire
- Gabon court upholds President Ali Bongo's election win
- Kenyan diplomat faces backlash over Twitter comment
- Slapped with an interest rate cap, Kenyan banks now eye debt market
- High-end office space in high demand in Uganda
- Millions of dollars going to waste in state-run firms
- New rules limit access for retail investors on Nairobi bourse
- Global luxury hotel brands eye East Africa market
- Hima Cement to invest $40m in new Tororo plant
- Africa’s growth slows down, but future ‘is bright’
- Rwanda moves to promote local textile factories
- Rwanda insurance firms accuse pharmacies of hoarding drugs
- High tariffs fail to discourage car imports
- Rwanda judiciary turns to web-based filing of cases
- EDITORIAL: Let’s make Rwanda a no go zone for human traffickers
- World Bank, govt join hands to give Nyamirambo a facelift
- New model to get fertiliser to Rwanda farmers
- Passionate female rider beat all odds to finish gruelling Tour d'EAC
- The ground pilots who ‘fly’ you safely
- Kibeho shrines in Rwanda attracts pilgrims from afar
- BOOK REVIEW: On saving the King of Sweden
- GALLERIES: Stylish show for a new beginning?
- SHORT STORY: Coffee with officer Opondo
- A la brunch gives Kigali a new buzz