Ikenna started out as a corporate lawyer, but after four years, he felt he needed to do what was true to his talents and...
The jagged, ice-capped Rwenzori Mountains stab at the sky above Mpondwe, a bustling border town in western Uganda....
- Ujenge tenants await decision by Ecobank Rwanda to liquidate estate
- Rwandan farmers ask for help as drought bites
- Lack of road space could derail plans for cyclist lanes in Rwanda
- It’s a blame game over failure of water harvesting initiative
- I&M bank loses case against loan guarantor, defaulter