The Big Story
Raw sugar production by Uganda’s three main processors fell 14 per cent in the first half of the year versus a similar period last year hurt by a shortage of mature cane....
Kenya’s runners impressed at the Rio Olympics, but to the country’s shame its officials were equally distinguished when it came...
Ethiopia which has four parks, leads in adopting the Chinese model....
Former VP Dr Riek Machar has thrown prospects of stability in the country into further uncertainty after his allies said they...
Kenyan bank shares fell sharply at the start of trade on Thursday ...
British oil firm Tullow officially announced plans to start producing oil from Turkana in March next year. ...
The recent appointment of Kenyan-born Urjit Patel as the governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has stoked controversy...
- High debt financing costs nearly drink up Bralirwa’s profit
- Prices soar in Rwanda as Burundi’s ban on food exports bites
- Tanzania overhauls petroleum import system
- Burundi clamps down on forex black market
- Rwanda tin smelter audit postponed
- Uganda eases lending rate but borrowers not out of the woods yet
- Tanzania's richest man matches his specs with ties
- Real hairdressers of Zimbabwe
- Of safety measures and illegal cargo items
- A dog, a bull, a cat join a new Big Five
- SHORT STORY: A new home on the plains
- All set for 2016 Kwita Izina fete
- Hominid hunters, our unsung heroes